Hatter One Card
The Hatter One Card is Stetson University's new combination ID card and reloadable prepaid MasterCard®. The MasterCard® feature is managed by Fifth Third Bank.
The Hatter One Card's versatility and convenience mean you can use it for just about anything, including:
- Photo ID
- Campus library card
- Access to select residence halls
- Access to meal plans and HatterBucks
- ATM withdrawals*
- MasterCard® debit card transactions*
The Hatter One Card's simplicity and convenience mean it's the only card you'll need to carry!
* Available when Prepaid MasterCard® is activated. Fifth Third Bank Prepaid MasterCard® activation is not required. $25 minimum deposit required to open. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
How the Hatter One Card Works
- The debit card number is pre-printed.
- Prox Chip added to allow tap access to equipped doors.
- Bar code for library tracking.
- Card works within the PULSE®, Cirrus®, Presto!® and MasterCard® networks.
- The top, black magnetic stripe is for bank purposes and is programmed like any MasterCard®/ATM card.
- The bottom, silver stripe is for use at on-campus dining venues and tracks your meal plans and HatterBucks.