Fraternity and Sorority Involvement
Changing Lives for Good
For over 100 years, fraternities and sororities have played a vital role in the rich history of campus vibrancy at Stetson University. Grounded in the university's core values -- personal growth, global citizenship and intellectual development -- our fraternity and sorority program works to provide opportunities for service, leadership, scholarship, learning and lifelong relationships.
Greek Events Calendar
For a comprehensive list of all Greek events happening during the 2013-2014 academic year, check out our updated master calendar.
Did You Know?
- Traditionally Greek students have higher grade point averages, community service hours, philanthropic contributions, university retention and four-year graduation rates than other non-Greek-affiliated students.
- 89 percent of Greeks are involved in at least one other organization at Stetson University.
- 39 percent hold leadership positions in those groups.
- 27,000 hours of community service were carried out by Stetson University's Greek students in the 2012-2013 academic year.
- $47,000 was raised for local and national charities.