Fraternity and Sorority Involvement
Foundations of Excellence 2015-2016
Chapter presidents and FOE officers below is the link to the Foundations of Excellence packet 2015-2016. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to the Office of Fraternity and sorority Involvement.
2016 IFC and Panhellenic Recruitment Registration
Panhellenic Sorority and IFC Fraternity Recruitment Registration is Open!
Fall Formal Recruitment Falls on September 14-18th, 2016. Don't miss out!
National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC) Fraternity/Sorority Interest Forms
Interested in being a part of an NPHC Greek Organization? Please review the following form and submit your information! If current organizations or potential groups are open for membership we will pass the information along!
Changing Lives for Good
For over 100 years, fraternities and sororities have played a vital role in the rich history of campus vibrancy at Stetson University. Grounded in the university's core values - personal growth, global citizenship, and intellectual development - our fraternity and sorority program works to provide opportunities for service, leadership, scholarship, learning, and lifelong relationships.
Greek Events Calendar
For a comprehensive list of all Greek events happening during the 2015-2016 academic year, check out our updated master calendar.
Did You Know?
- Traditionally Greek students have higher grade point averages, community service hours, philanthropic contributions, university retention and four-year graduation rates than other non-Greek-affiliated students.
- 87 percent of Greeks are involved in at least one other organization at Stetson University.
- 35 percent hold leadership positions in those groups.
- 22,000 hours of community service were carried out by Stetson University's Greek students in the 2013-2014 academic year.
- $73,000 was raised for local and national charities.