Fraternity and Sorority Involvement
Changing Lives for Good
For over 100 years, fraternities and sororities have played a vital role in the rich history of campus vibrancy at Stetson University. Grounded in the university's core values -- personal growth, global citizenship, and intellectual development -- our fraternity and sorority program works to provide opportunities for service, leadership, scholarship, learning, and lifelong relationships.
Congratulations to all our Greek Awards Show winners this year! Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to living out your organizations' values and the Stetson values. Check out the Chapter Awards page to see who won.
Congratulations to all our graduating Greek seniors!
National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC) Fraternity/Sorority Interest Forms
We're proud to announce that Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. has joined the university's Greek family. The National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC) is a collaborative organization of nine historically African American, international Greek lettered fraternities and sororities. If you're interested in learning more and/or potentially joining Sigma Gamma Rho or would like more information about the possibility of starting an NPHC fraternity, please send us your information.
Greek Events Calendar
For a comprehensive list of all Greek events happening during the 2015-2016 academic year, check out our updated master calendar.
Fall Important Dates
- August 20: Classes Begin
- August 28-29: Greek Wide Event
- September 10-13: Sorority Recruitment
- September 15: Values Day
- September 16-20: Fraternity Recruitment
- September 21-25: National Hazing Prevention Week
- October 2-4: Friends and Family Weekend
- October 8-9: Fall Break
- November 9-14: Homecoming Week
- November 25-27: Thanksgiving Break
- December 4: Classes End
Did You Know?
- Traditionally Greek students have higher grade point averages, community service hours, philanthropic contributions, university retention and four-year graduation rates than other non-Greek-affiliated students.
- 87 percent of Greeks are involved in at least one other organization at Stetson University.
- 35 percent hold leadership positions in those groups.
- 22,000 hours of community service were carried out by Stetson University's Greek students in the 2013-2014 academic year.
- $73,000 was raised for local and national charities.