Fraternity and Sorority Involvement
Changing Lives for Good
For over 100 years, fraternities and sororities have played a vital role in the rich history of campus vibrancy at Stetson University. Grounded in the university's core values -- personal growth, global citizenship, and intellectual development -- our fraternity and sorority program works to provide opportunities for service, leadership, scholarship, learning, and lifelong relationships.
Sorority Recruitment (Women)
Fraternity Recruitment (Men)
NPHC (historically African American) Fraternity/Sorority Interest Forms
We're proud to announce that Sigma Gamma Rho has joined the university's Greek family. If you're interested in learning more and/or potentially joining this NPHC (historically African American) organization or would like more information about the possibility of starting an NPHC fraternity, please send us your information.
Greek Events Calendar
For a comprehensive list of all Greek events happening during the 2014-2015 academic year, check out our updated master calendar.
- September 3, 2014: Sorority 101
- September 8, 2014: Meet Your Rho Gamma
- September 11 - 14, 2014: Panhellenic Sorority Recruitment
- September 17, 2014: Fraternity 101
- September 24 - 28, 2014: IFC Fraternity Recruitment
- September 29 - October 3, 2014: Hazing Prevention Week
- October 3 - 5, 2014: Family & Friends Weekend
- October 5, 2014: New Member Retreat
- TBD: Fall NPHC Interest Meetings
Did You Know?
- Traditionally Greek students have higher grade point averages, community service hours, philanthropic contributions, university retention and four-year graduation rates than other non-Greek-affiliated students.
- 87 percent of Greeks are involved in at least one other organization at Stetson University.
- 35 percent hold leadership positions in those groups.
- 22,000 hours of community service were carried out by Stetson University's Greek students in the 2013-2014 academic year.
- $73,000 was raised for local and national charities.