Stetson Showcase is a celebration of achievement that was established to foster an appreciation for academic excellence at Stetson University. Student presenters share their research through presentations, portfolios, posters, readings, music and theater performances, art shows, and multimedia work. They present their programs in professional settings for audiences that include judges, faculty, fellow students and interested members of the community.
Stetson Showcase XXIII: New Worlds, April 13, 2021
Due to continuing health and safety concerns, Stetson Showcase 2021 was held in hybrid formats. Below are recordings of the music recitals, Zoom recordings of oral presentations, the honors recording and award announcements. For reference, you can check the full schedule.
Music Recitals Link
Please visit the Stetson School of Music’s YouTube Channel to view the Junior Music Recitals.
Zoom Recording Links for Oral Presentations
Please refer to the program for the list of speakers to determine the session(s) you want to view. They are grouped in sessions by letter and subgrouped by morning and afternoon.
- Art & Digital Arts Recording
- Session A Morning Recording
- Session A Afternoon Recording
- Session B Morning Recording
- Session B Afternoon Recording
- Session C Morning Recording
- Session C Afternoon Recording
- Session D Morning Recording
- Session D Afternoon Recording
- Session E Morning Recording
- Session E Afternoon Recording
- Session F Morning Recording
- Session F Afternoon Recording
- Session G Morning Recording
- Session G Afternoon Recording
Honors 102 Service Learning As Scholarship Link
Please visit the Stetson University Honors Program YouTube Channel to view the Service Learning as Scholarship presentations here -
Award Announcement Recording