Protection of Children and Youth
Thie information contained in this website applies to all university community members (students, employees, volunteers, and visitors) and to third parties who are authorized to use University facilities or property. While the university will use all reasonable means to safeguard minors, these requirements and protocols do not apply to minors who:
- Are enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at Stetson
- Attend or participate in university activities while supervised by a parent, legal guardian or official of a school or other non-University organization or group
- Attend university events open to the public (e.g., museum tours, athletic games) for which a parent or legal guardian may give permission
- Engage in enrollment recruitment activities conducted by the School of Music, Athletics and Enrollment Management
- Participate in activities that have been granted Institutional Review Board approval
For guidance regarding the policy, including which programs and activities are covered, contact Risk Management at (386) 822-7011 or firstname.lastname@example.org.