Assistant Professor of Political Science
My areas of interest are international relations and empirical implications of theoretical models (EITM). Particularly, I study how international politics are shaped by states' domestic politics. In my dissertation, I theoretically and empirically explore when citizens politically punish their leader's bargaining decisions and when this punishment dissuades the leader from reneging on public commitments in international settings.
- PhD, Political Science, Emory University, 2019
- MPP, The Harvard University, 2009
- BA, International Relations and Political Science, University of Pennsylvania, 2006
More About Yeon Park
- Introduction to Political Science
- International Relations
- Game Theory
- International relations
- Empirical implications of theoretical models (EITM).