International and Cooperative Programs
Stetson University College of Law has a number of cooperative programs established through articulation agreements with other institutions. These currently include the following:
- Dual-degree (J.D./M.B.A.) program with Stetson University School of Business Administration (all courses offered in Gulfport, Fla.)
- Semester-exchange program in intellectual property with the University of New Hampshire School of Law in Concord, N.H.
- Academic exchange program with Victoria University in Melbourne, Australia
- Dual-degree (Master in International Economic Law) program with the University of Toulouse in Toulouse, France
Students may transfer credits received in a cooperative program to the extent permitted by the Transfer Credits policy and/or each program's specific policies. A student interested in attending an exchange or dual-degree program with a foreign institutions should contact the Office of International Programs. A student interested in a domestic exchange or dual-degree program should contact the Associate Dean for Academics.
Accelerated 3+3 Bachelor's/J.D. Programs
- Accelerated 3+3 Bachelor's/J.D. program with Stetson University
- Accelerated 3+3 Bachelor's/J.D. program with the University of South Florida Honors College (Tampa campus)
- Accelerated 3+3 Bachelor's/J.D. program with the University of West Florida
- Accelerated 3+3 Bachelor's/J.D. program with Chatham University
Other Programs of Interest
In addition to cooperative programs, Stetson Law also offers other programs of interest to those desiring to study international law or travel abroad, or to those with a foreign law degree seeking to enroll in an accelerated J.D. program. These programs include:
- Accelerated J.D. for Foreign Attorneys
- International Law Concentration
- International Law LL.M.
- International Student Exchange
- Study Abroad (opportunities in Argentina, China, The Netherlands, Spain, London, and the Cayman Islands)