Goals of the Florida Language Consortium:
- Develop faculty proficiency and excellence in the blended learning environment
- Develop specific strategies and standards for assessing how the blended classroom impacts course outcomes
- Enhance student learning and engagement on a level commensurable with the face-to-face only classroom
- Align institutional processes to ease collaboration
- Expand the world languages offered and the levels at which these languages are offered
- Control costs for the collaborative expansion of student learning opportunities
The work of the language consortium will be presented through articles, essays, workshops, case studies, etc. The experience of creating and implementing the Florida Language Consortium should be communicated to the higher education community.