External Business/Organization Posting Policy
If you are part of an external business or organization interested in posting flyers, banners or announcements on Stetson University's DeLand campus, please make sure you read and follow Stetson University's External Business/Organization Posting Policy ahead of time to understand what and where advertisements can go around campus. All advertisements that do not adhere to these minimum requirements will be removed.
All advertisements must contain:
- The name of the business or organization
- The date, time and location (if the advertisement is for an event)
- Contact information for the person or group responsible for the advertised event
- The following inclusive statement to facilitate access to all people: "Please email (insert your organization or business email here) or call (insert your phone number here) if you anticipate any barriers to your access, participation, transportation to or inclusion in this event."
Advertisements may not contain:
- References to alcohol
- References to drugs
- Racial or discriminatory language
- Graphics or language of a derogatory or sexual nature
Individual flyers are limited to a maximum dimension of 17" x 22" and must be approved at the Hub in the CUB, located on the second floor of the Carlton Union Building. No flyers may be posted anywhere except for the designated locations, which are outlined in the next section.
Posting Locations and Timeline
The only locations at which flyers and announcements may be posted are the six bulletin boards located around the Carlton Union Building. Once approval to post the flyer/announcement has been obtained, Hub in the CUB staff will post flyers and announcements on behalf of the organization. Please supply our staff with the exact number of flyers/announcements to post; this is not to exceed six: one for each bulletin board.
Flyers and announcements will be stamped with the date and will remain posted for two weeks or until the day after the event, whichever comes first.
If you have any questions about posting on campus please contact the Hub in the CUB at 386-822-7776.