"HP" is the student-led programming board that plans and executes some of Stetson's most dynamic events. From Campus MovieFest to Winter Wonderland or Paint Party, HP works hard to bring relevant, engaging programs to campus that define the Stetson experience.
Haunted Walk (Sage Hall, October 22nd)
We're bringing the scream to campus!
Interested in being a scare actor? Contact StetsonHatterProductions@gmail.com.
Halloween Horror Nights Trip (October 27th) SOLD OUT
Below are the steps to purchasing a ticket and reserving a spot on the bus.
Please abide by the following steps exactly.
Failure to follow the steps in order will preclude you from participation.
Refunds and exchanges between students will not be permitted under any circumstance.
Tickets are sold out; however, a few bus spots remain.
STEP ONE - LIABILITY WAIVER:
- Failure to complete the liability waiver prior to ticket purchase will preclude you from participating, whether or not you buy a ticket.
- All participants, whether or not they are riding the bus, must complete a liability waiver.
- If you are 18 years of age or older, complete the electronic liability waiver.
- If you are under the age of 18, do not complete the electronic liability waiver. Instead, a legal guardian must print and sign a physical version of the liability waiver. Next to "Trip Director and/or Dept." list Hatter Productions. Next to "Name and Date of Field Trip, Function and/or Course" list Halloween Horror Night Trip. Bring the completed, signed copy with you when you pick up your ticket or arrive to ride the bus.
STEP TWO - TICKET PURCHASE: SOLD OUT
- Students are limited to one ticket each.
- Tickets cost $30.
- If you purchase a ticket but do not ride the bus, you can pick up your ticket Wednesday, October 26th, or Thursday, October 27th, from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., at the Hub in the CUB desk on the second floor of the CUB.
- If you reserve a spot on the bus, you will be given your ticket upon arrival at Universal Studios. No exceptions.
- You can pick up tickets for friends, but you must have their student ID with you.
- All tickets are date specific and can only be used Thursday, October 27th.
STEP THREE - BUS RESERVATION (optional):
- Reserving a spot on the bus does not reserve a ticket for you as well.
- One seat reservation per student.
- Limited availability.
- Participants are not required to use the bus.
- If you reserve a seat on the bus, you must ride the bus to and from Universal Studios.
- Those who reserve a spot on the bus will be given their ticket upon arrival at Universal Studios. No exceptions.
- Buses will depart the LBC parking lot at 5:00 pm, Thursday, October 27th.
- Complete the electronic bus seat reservation form.
Glow Golf (Rinker Fieldhouse, November 12th)
You've never seen mini-golf like this!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call us at 386-822-8784.