Registration Tips and Hints
The following hints and tips will help make registration easier and are effective as of registration for Fall 2018:
- Make sure you can log in to My Stetson before your registration time.
- All students will have a Meet With Advisor Hold placed on their registration. The Registration Hold is removed only when you have met with your advisor.
- Use the Class Schedule Search tool to view a list of classes offered for the term for which you'll be registering. Please note that if the list is preliminary it can change without warning, so check often.
- Only your faculty advisor or department chair can remove your Meet With Advisor Hold to register.
- Know your registration time. It's based on the number of hours you've earned and does not include the hours you're registered for during the current semester.
- If you want to take more than 19 credits, you will need to request an overload using the Overload Form prior to registration.
- Check your courses for pre-requisites. You must have the required prerequisites in order to register.
- Independent study requests require signatures and should be submitted to the Registrar's Office once signatures are received.
- You will need instructor permission if you plan to register for a course in which you used course exclusion, late dropped or withdrawn.
- If a class has a waitlist, and you wish to be added, please select the "Wait List" action from the class registration to do so. Click Waitlist FAQ for further information.
- The Registrar's Office can be reached via phone at 386-822-7140, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. -4:30 p.m., or via email at email@example.com.