Registration Tips and Hints
The following hints and tips will help make registration easier and are effective as of registration for Fall 2023:
- Make sure you can log in to My Stetson before your registration time.
- All students will have a Meet With Advisor Hold placed on their registration. The Registration Hold is removed only when you have met with your advisor.
- Use the Class Schedule Search tool to view a list of classes offered for the term for which you'll be registering. Please note that if the list is preliminary it can change without warning, so check often.
- Only your faculty advisor or department chair can remove your Meet With Advisor Hold to register.
- Know your registration time. It's based on the number of hours you've earned and does not include the hours you're registered for during the current semester.
- A student who meets certain criteria can choose to register for 20 credits. If you meet this criteria you can complete the web form, also located on the Registrar web page under Forms. The Registrar's Office will reach out to you when you can register for the additional credits.
- If you want to take 20 credits and do not meet the criteria, or want to take more than 20 credits, you will need to request an overload using the Overload Form prior to registration.
- Check your courses for pre-requisites. You must have the required prerequisites in order to register.
- Independent study requests require signatures and should be submitted to the Registrar's Office once signatures are received.
- You will need permission if you plan to register for a course in which you used course exclusion, late dropped, withdrawn, or are planning to retake. You can reach out to the Registrar's Office at 386-822-7140 or email [email protected] for assistance.
- If a class has a waitlist, and you wish to be added, please select the "Wait List" action from the class registration to do so. Click Waitlist FAQ for further information.
- The Registrar's Office can be reached via phone at 386-822-7140, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. -4:30 p.m., or via email at [email protected].