The Office of the Provost and Academic Affairs is pleased to support a competitive summer grants program for Stetson's tenured and tenure-track faculty.
Projects supported by a summer grant must contribute to the University's mission of teaching, research, and artistic development. Summer grant funds are not normally awarded for course development unless the project has an application beyond the classroom, as, for example, an article on pedagogy. Summer grants are intended to support activities carried out in the summer months (May-August) immediately following the award.
2022 Summer Grants
2020 Summer Grants modifications
- Progress Reports: Due on September 15, 2020. The final report may be submitted in lieu of a progress report on this date if you have completed your work.
- A progress report can comprise a one-page memo describing progress towards achieving the proposed goals
- Final Reports: Due on September 15, 2021. Please refer to the link provided on this webpage above Frequently Asked Questions for guidance on completing this.
Presentation of Results: All Grant recipients are expected to present the results of their grant work to some appropriate campus audience (such as the “Stetson Spotlight Series”) or at a significant off-campus venue during the academic year following the submittal of your final report
Summer Grants Recipients
- 2021 Summer Grant Award Recipients
- 2020 Summer Grant Award Recipients
- 2019 Summer Grant Award Recipients
- 2018 Summer Grant Award Recipients
- 2017 Summer Grant Award Recipients
- 2016 Summer Grant Award Recipients
- 2015 Summer Grant Award Recipients
- 2014 Summer Grant Award Recipients