Payroll Services serves the university's diverse employee base by providing accurate and timely compensation to all staff, faculty and student employees in an efficient manner. We are committed to maintaining the most current understanding of federal, state and university regulations regarding payroll in order to provide accurate information.
Payroll Services is part of the university's Office of Finance, located in the Administrative Services Building. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or call 386-822-7703.
- Direct Deposit Authorization and Agreement
- Online Direct Deposit Instructions
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Form I-9
- IRS Form W-4
- Employee Request for W2 replacement
Other documents not listed here may be downloaded from the Resources page.
- Requires a signed release by the employee.
- Requests should be submitted to Payroll Services 421 N Woodland Blvd Unit 8318 DeLand, FL 32723; firstname.lastname@example.org; or fax 386-822-7034
- Due to the large number of requests, please allow at least 5 working days for your verification to be processed.
Payroll can provide:
- Job title
- Full/Part-time status
- Dates of employment
- Banner Web Timesheet Training Tutorial – Student Edition
- Banner Web Timesheet Training Tutorial – Supervisor Edition
Stetson University operates on both a bi-weekly and monthly payroll cycle.
Non-Exempt (Hourly) Employees
- Non-exempt (hourly) employees are paid on a bi-weekly basis.
- The pay period begins on Saturday and ends two weeks later on Friday.
- Time sheets are due by noon the Monday following the end of the pay period.
- Paydays are on Friday, unless a holiday, in which case the payday will fall on the previous business day.
Exempt (Salaried) Employees
- Exempt (salaried) employees are paid on the last business day of the month.
- All PAFs and other forms pertinent to that month's payroll are due no later than 10 business days prior to the pay date.
All federal and university work-study students are hired by the Student Employment Program, part of the Office of Human Resources located in the Allen House. All students are required to complete the I-9 and W-4 forms. Proper identification (e.g., driver license, social security card, birth certificate, passport) is required.
Once all hiring paperwork has been approved and all requirements are met, the student time sheet will be available online through My Stetson.
All student employees are paid bi-weekly. The pay period begins on Saturday and ends two weeks later on Friday. Online time sheets are due by noon the Monday following the end of the pay period. Pay days are on Friday, unless a holiday, in which case the pay day will fall on the previous business day.
Students are encouraged to enroll in direct deposit; students not enrolled in direct deposit will receive payment in the form of a check delivered to the Post Office. Students need to show ID at the Post Office window to pick up paychecks. To set up a direct deposit, complete and return the Direct Deposit Authorization Form.