Master of Education Information Sessions
The Office of Graduate Admissions and the Department of Teacher Education invite you to attend an information session to learn more about the distinctive graduate teacher education programs available at Stetson University. These events are for teachers interested in learning more about Stetson's Master of Education degree programs and the Modified Leadership Certification Program.
Join us online for Educational Leadership Live Webinars:
- Tuesday, June 23, 2020, at 10:00 a.m. for NEFEC Cohort
- Tuesday, June 23, 2020, at 4:00 p.m. for NEFEC Cohort
- Thursday, June 25, 2020, at 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, June 25, 2020, at 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 7, 2020, at 10:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 7, 2020, at 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 9, 2020, at 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, July 9, 2020, at 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 15, 2020, at 10:00 a.m.
Information sessions are held virtually and at the DeLand Campus regularly. Please find a date and time that fits your schedule, and then see the events schedule and registration website to register.