Quality of Service Council
2014 Annual Holiday Luncheon
Thursday, December 11th 12:00-1:30pm - Stetson Room
You will receive one complimentary raffle ticket for attending and may purchase additional tickets for $1.00 at the event. All proceeds from the raffle will benefit Early Learning Coalition and Journey's End Animal Sanctuary. Receive one additional raffle ticket for donations of Children's Books (up to age 5) or Towels, Milk-bone dog biscuits, dog/cat beds and toys.
A vegan/vegetarian/gluten-free option will be available as part of the delicious and generous luncheon menu provided by Chartwells.
Donation Items for Early Learning Coalition:
- Books for children birth to age 5
Donation Items for Journey's End Animal Sanctuary:
- Dogs - 4health Healthy Weight Formula (available at Tractor Supply stores), or any Blue Buffalo Healthy Weight Food
- Dogs - Milkbone dog biscuits (large)
- Cats - Friskies or Whiskars canned food
- Cats - Friskies, Whiskars, or Meow Mix dry food
- Horses - Purina senior equine food
- Pigs - Vietnamese pot belly pig food
- Rabbits - Any good quality rabbit food
- Advantage or Frontline flea & tick drops for dogs and cats
- Frontline flea spray
- Towels (no need for blankets and sheets)
- Dog and cat beds
- Dog and Cat toys
- Paper towels
- Garbage bags (heavy duty)
- Dish detergent
- HE (high-efficiency) liquid detergent
Additional information may be found on their website at http://www.journeysendsanctuary.org/
The purpose of the Quality of Service Council is to act as a catalyst within the Stetson University community to promote communication and courteous service. The Council seeks to achieve improvements in internal interactions and to serve as a channel of communication between departments and among individual staff members. It seeks to promote a sense of community by providing opportunities for social interaction and employee recognition. The Council achieves its purpose through dissemination of information, training programs and Stetson University employee events.
In 1988, former Stetson University President Doug Lee, recognizing that quality of service is primarily delivered by the front line people of the university who handle incoming calls, meet campus visitors and maintain the facilities, appointed the Quality of Service Task Force. Composed of university staff members, the task force was commissioned to study the issue of quality of service, provide an overview of Stetson University's current strengths and challenges, and make recommendations for study and improvement.