The next free on-campus HIV screening will be held in Fall 2017 at the Hollis Center (dates/times below). On-campus screening is a convenience provided for students and we attempt to see as many students as we can.
- September 21 (10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- October 11 (10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- November 7 (10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
Off-Campus Screening Locations
While on-campus screening is convenient, you can always get tested at the following locations:
Volusia County Health Department
- Phone: 386-822-6221
- Address: 1061 Medical Center Drive, Suite 100, Orange City, FL 32763
Outreach Community Care Network
- Phone: 386-255-5569
- Address: 240 North Frederick Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
If neither of the above locations are convenient for you, use the National HIV Screening Online Locator to find a more convenient location.