Wellness and Recreation is home to many different activities that constantly strive for a healthier campus with healthier students. Utilizing data from the National College Health Assessment, we aim to educate our campus on topics that are most relevant to them that will support their overall wellness during their time at Stetson.
- Create social and physical environments that promote good health for all.
- Support efforts to increase academic success, productivity, student and faculty/staff retention, and life-long learning.
- Attain high-quality, longer lives free of preventable disease, disability, injury, and premature death.
- Achieve health equity, eliminate disparities, and improve the health of the entire campus community.
- Promote quality of life, healthy development, and positive health behaviors.