Payroll Services serves the university's diverse employee base by providing accurate and timely compensation to all staff, faculty and student employees in an efficient manner. We are committed to maintaining the most current understanding of federal, state and university regulations regarding payroll in order to provide accurate information.
Payroll Services is part of the university's Office of Finance and is located in Elizabeth Hall room 110. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 386-822-7703.
- Direct Deposit Authorization and Agreement
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Form I-9
- IRS Form W-4
Other documents not listed here may be downloaded from the Resources page.
- Requires a signed release by the employee.
- Requests should be submitted to Payroll Services 421 N Woodland Blvd Unit 8318 DeLand, FL 32723; email@example.com; or fax 386-822-7034
- Due to the large number of requests, please allow at least 5 working days for your verification to be processed.
Payroll can provide:
- Job title
- Full/Part-time status
- Dates of employment
- Banner Web Timesheet Training Tutorial – Student Edition
- Banner Web Timesheet Training Tutorial – Supervisor Edition
Stetson University operates on both a bi-weekly and monthly payroll cycle.
Non-Exempt (Hourly) Employees
- Non-exempt (hourly) employees are paid on a bi-weekly basis.
- The pay period begins on Saturday and ends two weeks later on Friday.
- Timecards are due the Monday following the end of the pay period by noon.
- Pay days are on Friday, unless a holiday, in which case the pay day will fall on the previous business day.
Exempt (Salaried) Employees
- Exempt (salaried) employees are paid on the last business day of the month.
- All PAFs and other forms pertinent to that month's payroll are due no later than 10 business days prior to the pay date.
All federal and university work-study students are hired by the Office of Student Financial Planning, located at Stetson One Stop in Griffith Hall. All students are required to complete the I-9 and W-4 forms. Proper identification (e.g., driver license, social security card, birth certificate, passport, etc.) is required.
Once your paperwork has been approved and you have met all of the requirements through the Office of Student Financial Planning, the student payroll manager will mail your timecard to your supervisor.
All student employees are paid monthly, on the fifteenth. If this date falls on a weekend, you will be paid on the preceding Friday. If you haven't set up a direct deposit, your paycheck will be placed in your campus mailbox on pay day.
To set up a direct deposit, complete and return the Direct Deposit Authorization Form.