Jess Varga, Director of Community Standards
The Director oversees the Office of Community Standards working with hearing officers and students to uphold the Student Code of Community Standards through educationally based interactions. Jess received her Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and Criminal Justice from Sonoma State University and received her Master of Arts in Leadership and Management from York St. John University in the United Kingdom.
Miguel Ortiz Burgos, Graduate Intern*
The graduate intern handles case processing and management through our online system, schedules hearings, and handles all background paperwork and office management. Miguel received his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Stetson University and is currently pursuing his Master of Arts degree in Higher Education at the University of Central Florida.
- Cecil Chik, Residence Life Coordinator, Department of Housing and Residence Life
- Larry Correll-Hughes, Executive Director, Department of Housing and Residence Life
- Jessica Curry, Assistant Director of Residential Education & Community Programs, Department of Housing and Residence Life
- Juan Escobar, Residence Life Coordinator, Department of Housing and Residence Life
- Barbara Hawkins, Residence Life Coordinator, Department of Housing and Residence Life
- Matthew Kurz, Director, Office Student Development and Campus Vibrancy
- Ryan Manning, Assistant Director of Fraternity and Sorority Involvement
- Colleen Price, Director of Wellness and Recreation
- Lynn Schoenberg, Dean of Students
- Kat Thomas, Assistant Director for Student Governance and Organizations
* - Advisor to the Student Conduct Board