Jess Varga, Director of Community Standards
The Director oversees the Office of Community Standards working with hearing officers and students to uphold the Student Code of Community Standards through educationally based interactions. Jess received her Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and Criminal Justice from Sonoma State University and received her Master of Arts in Leadership and Management from York St. John University in the United Kingdom.
Kyle Wilson, Graduate Intern
The graduate intern handles case processing and management through our online system, schedules hearings, and handles all background paperwork and office management. Kyle is currently pursuing his Master of Arts degree in Higher Education at the University of Central Florida. Kyle works on-campus on Monday and Wednesday and remotely on Fridays.
- Larry Correll-Hughes, Executive Director, Department of Housing and Residence Life
- Jessica Day, Associate Director of Residential Education & Community Programs, Department of Housing and Residence Life
- Juan Escobar, Residence Life Coordinator, Department of Housing and Residence Life
- Annlyn Harvey, Residence Life Coordinator, Department of Housing and Residence Life
- Barbara Hawkins, Residence Life Coordinator, Department of Housing and Residence Life
- Matthew Kurz, Director, Office Student Development and Campus Vibrancy
- Ryan Manning, Assistant Director of Fraternity and Sorority Involvement
- Colleen Vanderlip, Director of Wellness and Recreation
- Lynn Schoenberg, Dean of Students
- Kat Thomas, Assistant Director for Student Governance and Organizations
- Jess Varga, Director, Community Standards