Stetson University Supports Ukraine
Stetson University has announced plans to open its doors to Ukrainian students and faculty displaced by Russia's war against Ukraine.
Stetson to Host Displaced Ukrainian Students and Faculty
Stetson University announced plans to provide tuition, room, board and travel expenses to Ukrainian students displaced by the war. A Ukrainian faculty member or recent PhD graduate will receive a yearlong appointment.READ MORE
STETSON's Program in Russian, East European and Eurasian Studies
In the 1950s, soon after the start of the Cold War and the launching of Sputnik, Stetson University was designated as a center for the study of the Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc. The history of the program distinguishes Stetson among small colleges in the United States.SPREES Website
VOICES FOR UKRAINE
In the News
The latest headlines about Stetson’s efforts to support Ukraine and interviews with its faculty experts.
- Stetson University Helps Ukrainians Affected by the War
Fox 13 Tampa Bay
- Stetson University to sponsor displaced Ukrainian students and faculty
WESH 2 News Orlando
- Stetson to welcome Ukrainian refugees
Spectrum News 13 Orlando
- Putin called fleeing Russians "traitors." Who's actually leaving?
The Washington Post
- Ukraine, Russia experts from Stetson fear worst, say U.S., allies should provide more help
The Daytona Beach News-Journal
- Why Russia is not the USSR, and why that is not good news
Tampa Bay Times
Supporting students, faculty and staff with resources about study abroad, exchange students, international students and prospective visiting scholars.