Information Technology - Telephones and Voice Mail
Get to know your new office phone!
Our new model phones have better quality audio and more features than the prevoius phones.
To get the most out of your phone, view the Quickstart Guide (PDF) for helpful information.
How do I access my voice mail?
Your voice mail and missed call notifications can be accessed via your Stetson email account or a phone. If you prefer to use a phone to access your voice mail, follow these steps:
- Press the envelope button if you are using your office phone, and skip to step 3. Otherwise, dial 727-562-7101 or x37101 (on campus).
- Enter your five-digit campus extension
- Enter your four-digit pin, followed by #
- Follow the prompts to use the voice mail system
I don't know my PIN; how do I reset it?
You can log in to your Stetson email via webmail to reset your PIN.
- Click the gear icon in the top right corner of the window, and type "reset pin" into the Search all settings field.
- Select Reset Pin in the search results.
- Click the Reset my voice mail PIN link to generate a temporary PIN, which will be sent to your Stetson email.
- You will receive an email from Microsoft Outlook stating that your PIN has been reset (it may take up to 15 minutes for this change to take effect). To change the temporary PIN, call the voice mail system and follow the prompts to create a new PIN.