Information Technology - Email Account Login
About Your Email Account
Your Stetson mailbox has 100 GB of storage available, so you'll have plenty of space for messages and attachments! However, to keep your mail account functioning at its best, it is recommended to do the following on a regular basis:
- Delete unneeded messages from your Inbox
- Delete unneeded messages from your Sent folder
- Empty your Deleted items folder
- Save large attachments somewhere other than your mailbox, and delete the associated messages
Your Stetson email account may be accessed from any computer or mobile device with an internet connection. There are many ways to access Outlook using the web:
- Directly via https://email.stetson.edu
- Log in to myStetson and select the Email link at the top right of the page
- From the Stetson Law home page, scroll to the bottom of the page and select the link for Email
- Log in to Office 365, click the App Launcher icon and select Mail
Using any of these methods, you will be prompted to log in with your Stetson user name (everything before the @ in your Stetson email address) and password.
Please note, passwords must be changed every 180 days for security purposes. You will receive email reminders to change your password starting 15 days before your password expires.
If you have a temporary password, or wish to change your password, click the Change Password link at the bottom of the login page.
If you do not know your password, click the Forgot Password? link at the bottom of the login page.
When creating your new password, please follow these standards:
- Must be at least 15 characters long
- Must not contain any part of your name or user name
- Must contain at least three of the four following character types:
- Upper-case letter (A-Z)
- Lower-case letter (a-z)
- Number (0-9)
- Symbol ($, !, @, etc.)
Can I access my email on my phone?
I graduated from Stetson Law; do I get to keep my email account?
Yes! Your Stetson account is yours for life.
I am a staff member, but am also a student at the College of Law. Will I just have one email account?
In keeping with FERPA standards, you will have separate email accounts: one for your use as a student, and one staff account. The student account is yours forever, and the staff account will terminate should you end your employment with the College of Law.