Master of Jurisprudence in Healthcare Compliance
Stetson Law’s Master of Jurisprudence in Healthcare Compliance is an intensive, online program designed for healthcare professionals without a legal background who wish to gain an advanced understanding of healthcare laws and regulatory compliance issues.
The Master of Jurisprudence at a Glance
This comprehensive, two-year program provides non-lawyers working in the healthcare field with an in-depth understanding of regulatory compliance law as it pertains to healthcare practice, administration and clinical research. Gain experience through practical learning opportunities, increase your regulatory compliance literacy, and discover new potential for your career.
Become Tomorrow’s Compliance Leader
- Enhance your existing skill set in this highly sensitive industry.
- Gain the experience and skills needed to assume a leadership role in healthcare and regulatory compliance.
- Learn to assess and manage risk, analyze and solve compliance challenges, and effectively communicate legal issues.
- Improve patient outcomes and experiences with your knowledge of compliance and healthcare law.
Healthcare Compliance Program Highlights
- Four semester, 30-credit online program
- In-demand areas of study such as risk management, regulatory science, and healthcare compliance
- Partnerships with USF College of Medicine, Bay Pines VA Healthcare, and Adventist Systems
- GRE not required with appropriate work experience
Why pursue a Master of Jurisprudence in Healthcare Compliance?
- Experienced healthcare professionals and recent graduates benefit from an interdisciplinary program that combines legal philosophy with relevant, practical learning opportunities.
- 100% online program means you don’t have to relocate.
- Meet the growing demand for healthcare professionals with an advanced legal background.
- Gain a competitive edge for career advancement and discover new career opportunities.
- Build an understanding of the U.S. legal system and its impact on healthcare.
- Get access to Stetson Law's alumni network, connecting with professionals who assist students and fellow graduates with career placement.
Compliance and regulation affect every aspect of the healthcare field. A thorough understanding of healthcare law will better prepare you to navigate the evolving landscape and solve tomorrow’s healthcare compliance challenges.
View our Master of Jurisprudence course requirements and electives to see what we offer.More Info
Learn about life on our beautiful campus and surrounding areas in Florida.More Info
About Stetson University College of Law
The Master of Jurisprudence is offered through Stetson University College of Law. Founded in 1900 as Florida's first law school, Stetson University College of Law is a leader in international legal education. Stetson is fully accredited by the American Bar Association and is a member of the American Association of Law Schools. Stetson offers a welcoming environment for students from around the world, with renowned professors who share the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in the global marketplace.
Stetson Law has been ranked as the top law school for Trial Advocacy training for the past 21 years and also as one of the top four institutions for Legal Writing by U.S. News and World Report.
Stetson Law is widely recognized as a place where students feel at home and closely attended to. Due to the small class sizes and our close knit community, we can offer services and give extra attention to our students personal and professional needs.
Note: Admission to the M.J. programs does not guarantee admission to the J.D. program. Students who apply to the J.D. program after completing the M.J. may not transfer any M.J. courses or credits from that program to the M.J.