Please review resources in regards to Title IX Prevention.
- Rape Abuse Incest National Network: RAINN carries up-to-date statistics, educational materials, and discussion guides around sexual violence.
- Futures without violence
- Safe BAE: Created by survivors of sexual assault and their family members, safe BAE aims to prevent sexual violence and victim-blaming in young adults. They provide many educational videos and resources addressing the cultural aspects contributing to sexual violence.
- Mentors in Violence Prevention: MVP has designed state-of-the-art bystander education that helps the whole community, especially men, to learn how to be allies in creating a safer campus.
- Rape Culture Pyramid: The Rape culture Pyramid explains how microaggressions can progress and how everyone's behavior affects rape culture.
- Can They Consent?: Can They Consent? Consent & Intoxicating Substances is a guide to consent when substances are involved.
Some resources are private, while others are confidential. Private resources are entirely safe to talk to and tell about an experience, but what makes them private instead of confidential is that a small group of people finds out, and often a report is generated. Confidential resources will never tell anyone what you say as long as you are not a threat to yourself or others. No one else will find out, and no report will be generated.
You can make an anonymous report at Report it
- Student Counseling Services: [email protected]. (386) 822- 8900. Located in Griffith Hall. Open weekdays from 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. or 1 p.m. - 4:30 p.m
- WellConnect 24-hour on-call counselors: 833-848-1765
- Student Health Services: [email protected]. (386) 822-8150. Located in Griffith Hall. Open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to noon and 1 to 4:30 p.m.
- Religious and Spiritual Life: [email protected]. (386) 822-7403. Located in Griffith Hall. You can schedule an appointment with a Chaplain at https://stetson.campus.eab.com/student/appointments/new
- RAINN (Rape Abuse Incest National Network): 24-hour hotline (800) 656-HOPE (4673). 24-hour online live chat available at National Sexual Assault Hotline.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: Available 24 hours at 1−800−799−7233. 24-hour live chat available.
- Planned Parenthood: Planned Parenthood offers many health and counseling resources for people of all genders. The nearest one to Stetson is located in Orlando at 11500 University Blvd Orlando, FL 32817. 407-246-1788