TEDxStetsonU is a university-wide opportunity for our community to gather locally through a day of brilliant speakers, thought-provoking videos, and mind-blowing conversations.
TEDxStetsonU will be hosted on February 15, 2024, at 5:30 p.m. in the Stetson Room and we are currently accepting TEDxStetsonU speaker applications from students, faculty, staff, and alumni to be considered as speakers for this year's event. Speaker applications are extended and now due Monday, November 27, 2023.
Stetson University was so excited to bring back this event in spring 2023 with speakers throughout the Stetson community with the support of student leaders to launch this event. Six speakers were hosted on a variety of topics including:
- Dr. Abby Hamilton - Bend and Flex in the Face of Cultural Differences
- Bud Hanson - What Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up?
- Dr. Chris Ferguson - Is Social Media Destroying the World?!!!
- Phuong Nguyen - My Name is Phuong, P-H-U-O-N-G
- Renee DuBois - Hello, My Name is Renee and I Have Imposter Syndrome
- Victoria Ramón - Creating a Culture of Consent: Engaging Men in Culture Shifts
If you have questions, please feel free to reach out to [email protected].