Office of Online Learning and Educational Technology
The Office of Online Learning and Educational Technology supports the design, delivery and continuous improvement of high-quality online content, programs, courses, pedagogies, instructional materials, initiatives, related technical technologies and support.
OOLET is tasked with the following priorities:
- Promote and provide a positive online environment where both faculty and students seamlessly collaborate
- Provide effective technical user support to faculty
- Promote best practice in educational technology through faculty professional development
- Ensure pedagogical soundness of instructional practice to ensure the highest quality virtual and hybrid learning experience by students
- Implement appropriate higher education requirements and standards to facilitate effective course design
- Ensure continuous quality improvement of online courses, programs and initiatives
- Serve as liaison between faculty and IT
- Maintain effective distance-learning infrastructure; and
- Implement new and emerging technologies to advance the university's mission.