Hatter Saturday is THE event for accepted students and is the beginning of your journey as a student at Stetson University. It's a day of a fun and learning for both parents and students.
Hatter Saturday 2013 is April 13. Register Now
If you have questions, please contact the Office of Admission at 800-688-0101 or email@example.com.
At Hatter Saturday, students will:
- Participate in a community-engaged learning activity
- Learn more about their intended major
- Tour residence halls and speak with the Office of Residential Life
- Set up their Stetson University email account and obtain their Hatter ID card
- Make at least 10 new friends
At Hatter Saturday, parents will:
- Enjoy a reception at the president's house
- Get the SPA treatment: an introduction to the Stetson Parents Association
- Meet staff from the Office of Financial Aid and learn how to make college more affordable
- Learn about Setson University's values
- Receive tips on how to help your student have a successful first-year experience