Weapon on Campus
If you are in danger or feel threatened, call 911 or contact Campus Public Safety
Weapon on Campus Responding Procedures
- Call the Department of Campus Public Safety and provide the dispatcher with the following:
- Your name and title
- Your location
- Your phone number
- Details of the situation
- Public Safety will make the determination about notifying law enforcement.
- Call your immediate supervisor and alert them to the situation.
- Make your way to Public Safety so that you can assist in any way possible that is appropriate given your position.
- Do not go to the location of the alleged weapon unless given direction by the Director of Public Safety, or the all clear has been given by law enforcement.