Civil Disturbance

If you are in danger or feel threatened, call 911 or contact Campus Public Safety

Civil disturbances include riots, demonstrations, threatening individuals or assemblies that have become significantly disruptive.

In the event of a civil disturbance:

  • Call Campus Public Safety from any campus phone. In any emergency, cal 911.
  • Provide the address, location and all possible details to the dispatcher.
  • Do not provoke or become involved in the disturbance.
  • Secure your work area, log off computers and secure sensitive files if safe to do so.
  • If the disturbance is outside, stay away from doors and windows, lock doors and windows if possible and remain inside.