The Center for Excellence in Elder Law is the Florida WINGS Coordinator. Our center serves as the Florida WINGS project manager and works closely with the Steering Committee to:
- Ensure that the steering committee and subcommittees are comprised of key stakeholders;
- Convene the steering committee according to the agreed meeting schedule;
- Oversee the continuing WINGS meetings and subcommittee meetings;
- Compile and disseminate meeting minutes and reports;
- Publicize WINGS to inform professionals and the public;
- Ensure the collection of data on measurable improvements;
- Plan for and seek funding and resources to sustain WINGS;
- Research policies and procedures or coordinate research; and
- Manage recommendation implementation.
If you have questions, please contact The Center for Excellence in Elder Law at [email protected].