Office Suite for Windows
Please uninstall any version of Microsoft Office that is already installed on your computer. Navigate to Apps & features to uninstall. After uninstalling, restart your computer prior to installing the Stetson-provided full Office 365 Suite.
- Log in to https://office365.stetson.edu using your Stetson email address and password.
- From the Install Office drop-down menu, select Office 365 apps to begin the download process. Follow the prompts in the pop-up window to begin the installation. Office will display its progress during the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you will see a notice that You're all set! Office is installed now. Click Start to view your apps. You'll see that Teams, Word, Outlook and other Office Suite programs have been installed.
- Sign in to Office 365: Launch Microsoft Word, and accept the Microsoft Office License Agreement. Navigate to File > Account and sign in with your Stetson email address and password to activate the full Office Suite.
- Teams: Search for the Teams app on your computer, then click to launch and log in.
- OneDrive for Business: Log in to Office 365, then click the App Launcher at the top left and open OneDrive. Click the Sync button on top of the page and follow the prompts.
- Outlook: Launch Outlook that was installed on your computer, then sign in. This will automatically configure Outlook with your Stetson email.
- Would you like to connect your mobile device to your Stetson Law email? View the step-by-step instructions here.
Installation and activation of the Microsoft Office suite is now complete!