Information Technology - Office Suite for Mac
Please uninstall any version of Microsoft Office that is already installed on your computer. After uninstalling, restart your computer prior to installing the Stetson-provided full Office 365 Suite.
- Log in to https://office365.stetson.edu using your Stetson email address and password.
- Click Install now to begin the installation process. Once the download has completed, open the Installer.pkg file in your Downloads folder, then follow the prompts in the pop-up window to begin the installation. Office will display its progress during the installation.
- Click Close once the installation has completed successfully. Navigate to Go > Applications to find Word, Teams, Outlook and other Office Suite programs.
- Sign in to Office 365: Launch Microsoft Word; click through the prompts and sign in with your Stetson email address and password when prompted.
- Teams: Search for the Teams app on your computer, then click to launch and log in.
- OneDrive for Business: Log in to Office 365, then click the App Launcher at the top left and open OneDrive. Click the Sync button on the top of the page and follow the prompts to enable offline file synchronizations.
- Outlook: Open the Outlook app that was installed on your computer and sign in . This is to ensure that Outlook recognizes your account and that you can retrieve your email.
- Would you like to connect your mobile device to your Stetson Law email? View the step-by-step instructions here.
Installation and activation of the Microsoft Office suite is now complete!