Office Suite for Mac
Please uninstall any version of Microsoft Office that is already installed on your computer. Navigate to Finder to uninstall. After uninstalling, restart your computer prior to installing the Stetson-provided full Microsoft Office Suite.
- Log in to https://m365.stetson.edu using your Stetson email address and password.
- From the Install apps drop-down menu, select Microsoft 365 apps to begin the download process. Follow the prompts in the pop-up window to begin the installation. Office will display its progress during the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you will see a notice that You're all set! Office is installed now. Click Start to view your apps.You'll see that Teams, Word, Outlook and other Office Suite programs have been installed.
- Sign in to Microsoft 365: Launch Microsoft Word, and accept the Microsoft Office License Agreement. Navigate to File > Account and sign in with your Stetson email address and password to activate the full Microsoft Office Suite.
- Teams: Search for the Teams app on your computer, then click to launch and log in.
- OneDrive for Business: Log in to Microsoft 365, then click the App Launcher at the top left and open OneDrive. Click the gear at the top right of the page, then click Sync this OneDrive and follow the prompts.
- Outlook: Launch Outlook that was installed on your computer, then sign in. This will automatically configure Outlook with your Stetson email.
- Would you like to connect your mobile device to your Stetson Law email? View the step-by-step instructions here.
Installation and activation of the Microsoft Office suite is now complete!