Welcome Admitted Students!
To be assured of a seat in the entering Fall 2019 class, please follow these steps:
1. Access myStetson — Log in to view the status of your admissions account, important updates, upcoming events and to meet your fellow admitted students. You will receive a separate email with your Stetson username and temporary password, which are required to log in. After logging in the first time, you will be prompted to change your password.
2. Submit nonrefundable $500 seat deposit (will be applied to first semester tuition). Payment options include:
- Credit/Debit Card payment via Seat Deposit Payment Form
- E-Check via Seat Deposit Payment Form
- Checks and Money Orders are payable to Stetson University College of Law. Mail or hand-deliver to Stetson University College of Law, Attn: Business Office, 1401 61st Street South, Gulfport, FL 33707. Note: To ensure that your check/money order properly secures your seat, you must clearly label it (ex: on the memo line) as your "seat deposit payment" AND with your assigned Student ID (800) number. Your seat will not be guaranteed if your check/money order is delayed due to inadequate labeling.
Important Notes: Your Student ID (School Tracking Number), which begins with 800, is available on your "Check Application Status" page linked in Step 3. If you are unable to locate this number, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional security, the Seat Deposit Payment Form is not compatible with older web browsers. Please try upgrading your browser if you cannot access this form. If needed, contact us for assistance.
3. Visit Check Application Status to review the status of your admissions account, including the receipt of your Dean's Certification form, Final Transcripts and other items. The username and password required to access this page were initially emailed to you in your "Application Received" email when you submitted your application. If you cannot locate this information, please contact us at email@example.com.
4. Complete Dean's Certification Form
You must complete the top portion and then submit the form to your undergraduate degree-granting institution to complete the bottom portion. Your institution will then submit it directly to the College of Law per the instructions at the bottom of the form.
5. Submit Final Transcripts to LSAC
Final transcripts reflecting the official conferral of your undergraduate degree must be submitted directly to LSAC.
6. Submit FAFSA and accept any financial aid awards — If you plan to borrow federal student loans, you must complete the FAFSA (Stetson’s Code: E00342). Upon approval, we will send you a financial aid award letter, which will then permit you to view and accept your financial aid awards in myStetson. To learn more about how to apply for financial aid that does not classify as scholarships, please visit our Student Financial Planning website.
7. Complete the Steps to Orientation (Available in mid-June)
Incoming students are required to complete a three-step Electronic Orientation prior to arriving for on-campus Orientation.
Admissions and Student Financial Planning
Stetson University College of Law
1401 61st Street South
Gulfport, FL 33707-3299