Welcome Admitted Students!
To be assured of a seat in Stetson Law's Fall 2021 entering class, please follow these steps:
1. Access myStetson — In January, you will receive your Stetson Law username and password to log into myStetson. Log in to view the status of your enrollment account, important updates, upcoming events and to meet your fellow admitted students.
2. Submit nonrefundable $500 seat deposit (will be applied to first semester tuition). Payment options include:
- Credit/Debit Card payment via Seat Deposit Payment Form
- E-Check via Seat Deposit Payment Form
- Checks and Money Orders are payable to Stetson University College of Law. Mail to Stetson University College of Law, Attn: Business Office, 1401 61st Street South, Gulfport, FL 33707. Note: To ensure that your check/money order properly secures your seat, you must clearly label it (ex: on the memo line) as your "Seat Deposit Payment" AND with your assigned Student ID (800) number.
Additional Note: Your Student ID (School Tracking Number), which begins with "800", is available on your "Check Application Status" page linked in Step 3 below. If you are unable to locate this number, please contact us at email@example.com.
3. Visit Check Application Status to review the status of your LSAC admissions account, including the receipt of your Final Transcripts, Dean's Certification form and other items. The username and password required to access this page were initially emailed to you in your "Application Received" email when you submitted your application. If you cannot locate this information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Complete Dean's Certification Form You must complete the top portion and then submit the form to your undergraduate degree-granting institution to complete the bottom portion. Your institution will then submit it directly to the College of Law per the instructions at the bottom of the form.
5. Submit Final Transcripts to LSAC
Final transcripts reflecting the official conferral of your undergraduate degree must be submitted directly to LSAC.
6. Submit FAFSA and accept any financial aid awards — If you plan to borrow federal student loans, you must complete the FAFSA (Stetson's Code: E00342). Upon approval, we will send you a financial aid award letter, which will then permit you to view and accept your financial aid awards in myStetson. To learn more applying for financial aid that does not classify as scholarships, please visit our Student Financial Planning website.
7. Complete Online Orientation and attend On-Campus Orientation
In June, incoming students will receive an email detailing their Online Orientation requirements and their assigned On-Campus Orientation dates. The Online Orientation will consist of three steps assigned throughout the summer prior to On-Campus Orientation in August.
Admissions and Student Financial Planning
Stetson University College of Law
1401 61st Street South
Gulfport, FL 33707-3299