Welcome Admitted Students!
To be assured of a seat in Stetson Law's Fall 2024 entering class, please follow these steps:
1. Access myStetson
After admission, you will receive your Stetson Law username and password to log into myStetson. Log in to view the status of your enrollment account, important updates, upcoming events and to meet your fellow admitted students.
2. Submit nonrefundable $500 seat deposit (will be applied to first semester tuition).
Payment options include:
- Credit/Debit Card payment via Seat Deposit Payment Form
- E-Check via Seat Deposit Payment Form
- Checks and Money Orders are payable to Stetson University College of Law. Mail to Stetson University College of Law, Attn: Business Office, 1401 61st Street South, Gulfport, FL 33707. Note: To ensure that your check/money order properly secures your seat, you must clearly label it (ex: on the memo line) as your "Seat Deposit Payment" AND with your assigned Stetson University ID Number.
Additional Note: Your Stetson University ID Number (a nine-digit number which begins with "800") was emailed to you shortly after our offer of admission. It is available on your "Check Application Status" page linked in Step 3 below. If you are unable to locate this number, please contact us at [email protected].
3. Visit Check Application Status to review the status of your LSAC admissions account
This includes the receipt of your Final Transcripts, Dean's Certification form and other items.
You must complete the top portion and then submit the form to your undergraduate degree-granting institution to complete the bottom portion. Your institution will then submit it directly to the College of Law per the instructions at the bottom of the form.
5. Submit Final Transcripts to LSAC
Final transcripts reflecting the official conferral of your undergraduate degree must be submitted directly to LSAC.
6. Submit FAFSA and accept any financial aid awards
If you plan to borrow federal student loans, you must complete the FAFSA (Stetson's Code: E00342). Upon approval, we will send you a financial aid award letter, which will then permit you to view and accept your financial aid awards in myStetson. To learn more applying for financial aid that does not classify as scholarships, please visit our Student Financial Planning website.
7. Complete Pre-Matriculation Requirements and attend On-Campus Orientation
In June, incoming students will receive an email detailing their Pre-Matriculation requirements and their assigned On-Campus Orientation dates.
8. Enrollment Documents and Scholarship Renewal Conditions
In your admissions packet, you should have received a copy of the Enrollment Documents needed to prepare you for enrolling in the fall. If you need to reference those documents again, you can find them here: Enrollment Documents. Also, if you were awarded a merit scholarship and need to reference the scholarship renewal conditions again, you can find them here: Scholarship Renewal Conditions.
Admissions and Student Financial Planning
Stetson University College of Law
1401 61st Street South
Gulfport, FL 33707-3299