Positions listed are full-time and open until filled unless noted otherwise.
Stetson University is an Equal Opportunity Employer that affirms cultural diversity and inclusion as a core value of academic excellence at Stetson University. We are committed to achieving equal access in education, employment and participation through the recruitment and retention of outstanding faculty, staff and students from diverse backgrounds, and to meaningful academic and intellectual transformation in curriculum, research and service. We are dedicated to actions and policies that foster a community in which individuals with various identities, cultures, backgrounds and viewpoints work together to create opportunities for engagement through rewarding and fulfilling careers and personal experiences in a culturally and racially diverse society and a globalized world. We strongly encourage members of historically under-represented and economically disadvantaged groups and women to apply for employment. Stetson University is an EEO, ADA, ADEA and GINA employer.
- 1818 - Visiting Assistant Professor of Decision and Information Sciences 1818 10112018
- 1824 - Assistant Professor of Studio Art 1824 10262018
- 1826 - Assistant Professor, Sales and Marketing 1826 11012018
- 1827 - Assistant Professor of Chemistry and Biochemistry 1827 11012018
- 1833 - Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences 1833 01142019
- 1835 - Visiting Assistant Professor of Studio Arts 1835 02252019
- 1836 - Visiting Assistant Professor of English 1836 03202019