How to Check Grades
Grades can be checked at any time at http://my.stetson.edu, grades are generally posted one to two weeks following the end of final exams. Use the following instructions to check your grades:
- Log on to http://my.stetson.edu by using your Stetson University login name and password.
- Click "OneStop."
- Click "Student Records."
- Click "Final Grades" and select the appropriate term.
- If the current term doesn't appear in this list, the grading process is currently running. Please don't call the Registrar's Office. Grades will be posted when processing has been completed.
- The courses and corresponding grades will appear. This page will also provide your current program information and a summary of hours earned and your GPA. You may print this page if you'd like a paper copy of your grades for your records.
- Once finished, log out of the system by clicking "Log Off."
- You may also check your grades via Degree Audit.
If you have any questions about this or any other My Stetson issue, please call the Registrar's Office at 386-822-7140.