How to Check Grades
Your final grades will not be distributed via campus or postal mail. Grades can be checked at any time at http://my.stetson.edu, provided they've been posted. Use the following instructions to check your grades:
- Log on to http://my.stetson.edu by using your Stetson University ID number and your PIN number. Remember that your PIN number to log on to My Stetson isn't the registration PIN provided by your faculty advisor.
- Click "Student Services."
- Click "Student Records."
- Click "Final Grades" and select the appropriate term.
- If the current term doesn't appear in this list, the most likely reason is that the registrar's office hasn't finished the grade process. Please don't call the registrar's office. Grades will be posted when processing has been completed.
- The courses and corresponding grades will appear. This page will also provide your current program information and a summary of hours earned and your GPA. You may print this page if you'd like a paper copy of your grades for your records.
- Once finished, log out of the system by clicking "Log Off."
If you have any questions about this or any other My Stetson issue, please call the registrar's office at 386-822-7140.