The DeLand campus's post office is located in the Carlton Union Building between Einstein's Bagels and the book store.
Please note that a Stetson University ID is required to pick up a package and to receive the combination to your mailbox.
The post office is a department of auxiliary services. The post office is a team. We form a partnership with our customers to ensure customer service and satisfaction are met. The post office: provides a service to the college community by processing and distributing external and internal mail to students, faculty, staff and offices in a timely and accurate fashion; provides and achieves the most economical postage and cost containment techniques; and provides fast and efficient service to all customers for all postal functional areas. The highest priority of the post office is our customers and the quality and integrity of the mail services provided to them. We pledge to sustain an environment of support and respect for all who work here and those who use our services.
All forms must be filled out online. Only call the post office if you have questions!
- UPS Request Form
- Mail Forwarding Forms (Anyone leaving the area will need to complete this form. If you are staying in the area during winter or summer break, please check your mail box at least once a week. All mail boxes will open one week prior to the opening date of the residential halls.)
- Student Change of Address Form
Campus mail is distributed after first class mail and must follow these guidelines:
- Campus mail must be university-related.
- Recipient names and unit numbers must be on all pieces.
- All mail pieces must be in unit number order and banded.
The post office is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Package pickups can be completed during these hours at the post office's front window or side door.
- Delivery to campus offices begins at 8 a.m.
- First class mail will be distributed by 11 a.m.
- USPS Mail and USPS Express: 10 a.m.
- UPS: Between 10 and 10:30 a.m.
- FedEx Express: Between 11 a.m. and noon
- FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery: Between 1 and 1:30 p.m.