Information Technology - Public Computers
The Office of Information Technology maintains a computer lab and several public machines within the Dolly and Homer Hand Law Library and Tampa Law Center. These computers are equipped with DVD drives, USB ports, Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Office Suite and more. They are also configured to print to the Stetson printers in the Law Library and Student Center.
- Public machines are available for use any time during the Law Library's business hours, which can be found on the library web page for information, hours, and directory.
- Computing resources are available to students with a valid Stetson ID card 24 hours a day on the Gulfport campus.
Computer Lab Policies
- You are responsible for ensuring that your documents are not saved locally on a public computer, and that you have completely signed out of a public computer before leaving.
- Lab hours may be modified at any time to accomodate classes and reservations. Lab reservations are posted on the door daily. If you wish to book the computer lab for a meeting or training, please contact email@example.com.
- The computer lab and public computers are an academic resource. We prohibit the installation of applications not approved and installed by Information Technology.
Printers are located on the first, second and third floors of the Gulfport Law Library, first floor of the Tampa Law Library, and in the Student Center. Color printing is available on the second floor of the Gulfport Law Library. The public machines are configured to print to these printers. Cost for printing is $.05 per page for black and white printing, and $.10 per page for color.
If you are a visitor to Stetson and need assistance with printing or copying a document, please visit the Law Library Circulation Desk.
If you notice that the toner or paper is running low in a printer, please alert the Library Circulation Desk staff.
For assistance with the hardware in the computer lab or printers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit our office, which is located on the first floor of the Law Library.