Information Technology - Laptop Printer Configurations
Printer Configuration - PC
Please note that these instructions might vary slightly, due to the different versions of the Windows operating systems available. The following configuration is based on Windows 10.
- From the Start menu, select File Explorer.
- On the top, within the Quick Access bar, type in the following URL: \\gpapp26.ad.stetson.edu\FollowMePrinter
- When asked for your credentials, enter the following:
• firstname.lastname@example.org (where username = everything before the @ in your Stetson email address
• Password (this is the same password used for myStetson and your Stetson email)
• You may set the printer to remember your credentials
- When prompted, select the option to Trust and Install the printer driver; click Yes on the User Account Control pop-up window.
- You will see a pop-up window of the printer queue after the printer has successfully installed; close this. Now, when you need to print, you will have the option to use the FollowMePrinter when on campus and on the Student network.
Printer Configuration - Mac
Verify that you are connected to the Student wireless network.
Within System Preferences, select Printers & Scanners. Click the "+" to add a printer.
- Select MobilePrint-StetsonLaw and click Add.
NOTE: If you need to look up your printing PIN or add funds to your print account, you may visit http://printing.stetson.edu and log in with your Stetson username and password.
- PIN numbers may be found under Change Details
- Use Add Credit to add funds to your print account