Information Technology - Laptop Printer Configurations
Printer Configuration - Windows
Please note that these instructions might vary slightly, due to the different versions of the Windows operating systems available. The following configuration is based on Windows 10.
- From the Start menu, select File Explorer.
- On the top, within the Quick Access bar, type in the following URL: \\gpapp26.ad.stetson.edu\MobilePrint-StetsonLaw
- When asked for your credentials, enter the following:
• Username (everything before the @ in your Stetson email address
• Password (this is the same password used for myStetson and your Stetson email)
• You may set the printer to remember your credentials
- A pop-up window will appear while the printer driver is downloading, followed by a pop-up window of the print queue after the printer has successfully installed.
If you need to print while on campus, be sure you are connected to the eduroam network, then submit your print job to the MobilePrint-StetsonLaw printer.
Printer Configuration - Mac
Verify that you are connected to the eduroam wireless network.
Within System Preferences, select Printers & Scanners. Click the "+" to add a printer.
- Select mobileprint-stetsonlaw and click Add.
NOTE: If you need to look up your printing PIN or add funds to your print account, you may visit https://printing.stetson.edu and log in with your Stetson username and password.
- PIN numbers may be found under Change Details
- Use Add Credit to add funds to your print account