Information Technology - Orientation
Welcome to Stetson!
As an active student, faculty or staff member, you are entitled to a number of technology benefits, including but not limited to:
- Office 365
- Storage - 1TB for email and personal files
- Full Microsoft Office Suite - can be installed on 5 computers or mobile devices
- Mobile Apps - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneDrive for Business, Teams, etc. for Apple & Android
- OneDrive can be used to scan documents, share files, sync your files to your computer and OneNote
- Teams combines collaboration tools such as chat, conferencing and screen sharing
- Microsoft Defender ATP
- We provide our students with the same level of security and protection we offer our faculty and staff. Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) is an enterprise endpoint security platform designed to help university networks prevent, detect, investigate, and respond to advanced threats.
- Students have the option of using a personal antivirus program of their choice. However, we recommend our antivirus, which is customized to support our exam-taking software, Examplify.
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Microsoft Authenticator
You will need a valid Stetson user name and password to access our software and services.
To get started, click on the appropriate link below. If you have not yet done so, please change your default password.
STAFF & FACULTY ORIENTATION (forthcoming)