Information Technology - About myStetson
What is myStetson?
myStetson is a one-stop shop where, with a single log-in, you can access multiple applications and a variety of real-time information that is pulled from our Banner system. Here is just a sample of what can be done through the myStetson portal:
- Submit time sheets
- View enrollment checklist
- View/complete appraisals
- Access Canvas
- Update your address
- Print unofficial transcripts
- View class schedules
- Register for Hatter Alert
- Add/drop classes
- Change your password
- Verify benefits enrollment
- Pay tuition
Who has access to it?
- Students - admitted, current and graduated
- Faculty and staff
- Parents or other users approved by a student for account access
What you have access to within myStetson will depend upon your role(s) within Stetson University. For example, all faculty, staff and students may update their addresses within myStetson. However, a staff member may not see the option to pay tuition, and a student may not see the option to submit a timesheet.
How do I access it?
- You can access it directly by visiting https://my.stetson.edu.
- From the Stetson University College of Law home page, scroll to the bottom and select myStetson.
As long as you are connected to the internet, you can connect to myStetson! Simply log in using your Stetson email address and password.