The Business Office manages the accounting and reporting responsibilities for the College of Law. Our hours are 8:30 a.m. -5 p.m., Monday-Friday, with extended hours on Wednesdays until 6 p.m.
Tuition and Financial Aid
Tuition is always due and payable by the first day of classes. Any student who has not paid the balance on their student account or made payment plan arrangements with the Business Office by the start of class will be charged a late fee of $200. As in the past, methods of acceptable payment are cash, check, or money order.
MasterCard, VISA, AMEX and DISCOVER credit cards as well as E-checks are now also acceptable methods of payment through the student payment portal by clicking the button below.
As a condition of using your credit card, a non-refundable convenience fee equal to 2.5% of the payment will be incurred. E-checks do not incur a convenience fee.
If the amount of your financial aid is in excess of the amount of your tuition and fees for the semester, you will receive a refund check for the net difference to cover your living expenses. You may pick up this check the day before classes begin, after 1 p.m.
Student Direct Deposit for Refunds, Reimbursement and Payroll
Stetson University College of Law offers students the opportunity to have your financial aid refunds, reimbursements and payroll processed as ACH-Direct Deposits to your bank account.
In order to process your request, the Business Office and Payroll departments will need the forms provided in the links below, completed and returned along with a copy of your Driver’s License and a voided check or screenshot from your bank confirming routing and account number information. Also, please include a phone number where we can reach you for further verification.
- You may sign up anytime, but deadline to receive start of semester refund is one week before funds are to be issued.
- You will receive an initial email confirming successful enrollment for Direct Deposit and thereafter will receive an email for each disbursement confirming funds have been deposited into your bank account.
- Once you are enrolled, this is how all your funds will be disbursed every semester. You do not need to submit another request. Only if there is a change.
- For any changes or questions, you may contact us 727 562-7942 or [email protected]
Student Health Needs
Your physical health is important to us. Our experience at Stetson University College of Law tells us that medical issues or the need for medical treatment can distract students from their studies. While Stetson Law's size renders it impractical for us to establish and maintain an onsite health services program, we have partnered with iSelectMD to provide students with access to licensed physicians who provide Cross-Coverage Consultations nationally, both where you live and potentially in other states where you may travel. Each physician will be: Board Certified, licensed to practice medicine in their state; technologically proficient; and trained in cross-coverage consultations. Consultations are interactive between you and the physician and not conducted solely through written communications nor Internet questionnaires. iSelectMD provides the student with unlimited toll-free telephone access for medical consultations. This access will be available 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. Additionally, iSelectMD will promptly answer all calls and connect the student, to a licensed physician. The licensed physician will:
- Conduct a medical consult to assess the student’s medical needs; and
- Based upon the medical consult, will respond appropriately, including but not limited to the following:
- Determine that the call is an emergency and advise the student to immediately call 911.
- Advise the student how to treat the condition and prescribe medication, as necessary.
- Advise the student to follow up with his/her primary care physician or specialist focused on the specific medical condition.
Students will need to complete a registration with iSelectMD before they are eligible to for a consultation. This includes a comprehensive medical history disclosure either online or by telephone with an iSelectMD representative. To learn more about iSelectMD, please visit iSelectMD In addition, we have posted on the Student Resource page, local provider information for urgent care clinics, hospitals, labs, and pharmacies that are available for students.
General Accounting and Accounts Payable
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Fax: 727-562-7679
- Office Location: Tower Bldg Room F102
- Phone: 727-562-7805
|Patty Johnson||Associate Vice President of Budget and Finance||[email protected]||727-562-7847|
|Kim Long||Associate Director of Accounting||[email protected]||727-562-7908|
|Rob Ratkiewicz||Associate Director of Business Operations||[email protected]||727-562-7907|
|Michelle Monik||Senior Accountant||[email protected]||727-562-7922|
|Tiki James||Accounts Payable Specialist||[email protected]||727-562-7979|
|Julie Saffan||Coordinator, Business Office||[email protected]||727-562-7942|
Payment Portal Links
For additional assistance with payroll questions, please email [email protected].
Policy And Procedure Information
Staff/Faculty Print Document Forms
- Budget Authorization Form (Available in Business Office)
- Capital Request Form
- Check Request
- Staff and Faculty Direct Deposit Reimbursements Form
- Gratuity Receipts
- Interoffice Transfer Forms
- Petty Cash Forms (Available in Business Office)
- Purchase Pre-Approval
- SBA Check Request
- Tax Exempt Form
- Travel Pre Approval
- Travel Reimbursement Form
- W-9 Request