1. To be eligible for federal student loans you must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or eligible noncitizen.
- Have a valid social security number.
- If male, you must be registered with the selective service.
- Be fully admitted to the College of Law and enrolled at least half time.
- Maintaining satisfactory academic progress.
- Grad PLUS loan recipients must not have an adverse credit history. A credit check will be conducted.
- More information on federal student loan eligibility requirements can be found at Eligibility Requirements | Federal Student Aid
2. Scholarship eligibility:
If you are awarded a merit scholarship upon your admission to the College of Law, you will receive a copy of the terms and conditions letter for that scholarship. These scholarships are awarded through the Office of Admissions as part of the admission process.
The availability of the endowed scholarship application will be announced toward the end of the fall term with awards being made for the following spring term. A list of endowed scholarships and eligibility requirements can be found on our scholarship page.
3. Veterans Benefits
Veteran students who need eligibility information should visit our Veterans Education Benefits site for details and contacts.