Activities Recognized at Graduation Events
Honors & Awards and other distinctions will be recognized during the Spring 2022 Graduate Celebration on May 14, 2022.
To review this information in myStetson, select: My Academics, Law School Student Activity.
- American Bar Association Law Student Division/Circuit or National Positions
- Student Bar Association Executive Board Officers
- Student Bar Association Committee Chairs
- Student Bar Association Class Representatives
- Student Bar Association Summer Advisory Council
- Student Organization Presidents
- Stetson Ambassadors
- Chief Ambassadors
- Deputy Chief Ambassadors
- Leadership Development Committee Members
If you find any discrepancies or missing activities for the above, please contact the Office of Student Affairs at [email protected].
In addition, the following activities are recognized; however, they are not located on the activity page of myStetson. All additional activities can be viewed on your myStetson Academic Transcript, except for Leadership Development Certificate and William Blews. The Certificate of Concentration and Public Service Fellows information is not currently available in myStetson.
- DR Board
- Honors Program
- JD/MBA Program
- Stetson Journal of Advocacy and the Law
- Journal of Comparative and International Aging Law & Policy
- Journal for International Wildlife Law and Policy
- Stetson Law Review
- Stetson Business Law Review
- Mock Trial Board (Trial Team Member)
- Moot Court Board
- Leadership Development Certificate Recipients (15 credits)
(View on myStetson within My Academics, View Law School Leadership Events (located under Student Records)
- William Blews Award Recipients (double graduation requirement)
(View on myStetson within My Academics, View Law School Pro Bono Work (located under Student Records)
- Certificate of Concentration Candidates
- Public Service Fellows
If you find any discrepancies, please contact the Office of the Registrar at [email protected].