Prepare for the practice of law.
Juris Doctor (J.D.)
The Juris Doctor degree is a cornerstone of the legal profession and is required to practice law in Florida.
Master of Laws (LL.M.)
Advanced degrees for those who have already earned a law degree.
Master of Jurisprudence (M.J.)
Advanced degrees for non-lawyers who wish to obtain a greater understanding of legal systems.
Dual/Joint Degrees and Special Program
Programs for those desiring an accelerated path or seeking specialization in multiple areas.
- 760 total full-time J.D. students
- 168 total part-time J.D. students
- 5 LL.M. in International Law students
- 19 LL.M. in Elder Law students
- 7 LL.M. in Advocacy students
- 6 M.J. in Healthcare Compliance students
2022 J.D. Entering Class
- Diversity: 29%
- 27 states and 6 foreign countries represented
- 95 colleges/universities
- Age range: 20-59
- Total new entrants: 306
- Full-time: 252
- Part-time: 54
- New J.D. students receiving scholarships: 78%
LSAT and UGPA for Fall 2022 Entrants
|25th Percentile||50th Percentile||75th Percentile|
Data as of August 18, 2022.