Advocacy Board Tryout Process
For the 2021 Advocacy Workshop/Tryouts, please make note of the following dates:
- Monday, April 5: Video of 2021 Advocacy Workshop and Tryouts informational session is released.
- Wednesday, April 7- Monday, April 26 (at 11:59 p.m.): Registration for the 2021 Advocacy Workshop/Tryouts. Students may sign-up to try out for 1 or 2 of the three Advocacy boards.
- Starting Sunday, May 2 (including, possibly, Monday, May 3), all candidates will participate in group workshops.
- Week of May 3: Workshops will begin for the Dispute Resolution Board and the Trial Team.
- Moot Court workshops will start the following week, after the end of the Law Review Write-on Competition on May 12.
- The workshops and tryouts for each Board will differ, so watch consult each Board's Local Rules for the details about that Boards process.
Registration for the 2021 Advocacy Boards Workshop and Tryouts will open on Wednesday, April 7. Click on the button below to access the form.
Registration for this year's tryouts has closed.
Questions? Please contact Professor Bowman at firstname.lastname@example.org.