Advocacy Boards Tryouts Process
For the 2022 Advocacy Boards Tryouts, please make note of the following dates:
- Tuesday, March 22: Video of the Advocacy Board Tryouts informational meeting is released. (The video is posted to the 2022 Advocacy Boards Tryouts TWEN page on Westlaw.)
- Tuesday, March 22--Monday, April 25 (at 11:59 a.m.): Registration for the 2022 Advocacy Board Tryouts period. Students may sign-up to try out for 1 or 2 of the three Advocacy Boards.
- Registration closes at 12:00 noon on Monday, April 25.
- Deadline to withdraw from the Tryouts is Friday, May 13 (at 5:00 p.m.): To withdraw from tryouts, please email Professor Bowman at [email protected]).
- The tryouts for each Board will differ, so consult each Board's Local Rules for the details about that Board's process and timelines..
Registration for the 2022 Advocacy Boards Workshop and Tryouts has now closed. (The deadline was 12:00 noon on Monday, April 25.)
Questions? Please contact Professor Bowman at [email protected].