Application - Oxford, England
The Student Agreement Form must be digitally signed on your application. A $50 application fee is required, payable by Mastercard or Visa.
Formal Method of Communication with Students
Email is the official method of communication with all students on matters relating to the program. Stetson students will be contacted through their Stetson e-mail address, and non-Stetson students will be contacted through the email address they provide to Stetson on their application for the study abroad program.
MARCH 1: APPLICATION DEADLINE
APRIL 1: DEADLINE TO WITHDRAW FROM PROGRAM WITHOUT PENALTY: Any attempt to withdraw from the program after April 1 will not relieve the student of the obligation to pay tuition and any non-refundable costs advanced on a student's behalf including, but not limited to, housing, transportation, and activities.
IMPORTANT: A participant's application requires an accompanying deposit of $200 for tuition and $100 for housing; these amounts are applied to a participant's tuition and housing costs, respectively. Once an applicant has been accepted, all deposits are non-refundable.
Your application is NOT complete until the application fee AND enrollment deposit has been submitted. We cannot reserve a spot for you before these payments are received. These payments can be submitted through your online application. Please note that if you are denied acceptance into the program, your enrollment deposit will be refunded.
NON-STETSON law student applicants should submit:
- Online application form, $200 tuition deposit, and $100 housing deposit; and
- Remit payment for the balance of the cost of the program to Stetson by April 1. If you will be applying for financial aid, please contact your home school financial aid office to request a Consortium Agreement (which is sent to Stetson to be completed and returned to your home school). Please scan and send the Consortium Agreement to Stetson at [email protected].
- Submit a certified copy of your law school transcript to Stetson (c/o Int'l Programs Office, 1401-61st Street South, Gulfport, Florida 33707), and
- Submit the Law School Questionnaire to Accompany Study Abroad Student Application completed by your Law School Dean to Stetson (c/o Int'l Programs Office, 1401-61st Street South, Gulfport, Florida 33707) that also authorizes your attendance at the Stetson program.
STETSON students should submit:
- Online application form ($50); $200 tuition and $100 housing deposit; and
- Remit payment for the balance of the cost of the program to Stetson by April 1
Enrollment will be limited to 40, and applicants will be considered in the order of receipt of application and fee. The application form and the tuition ($200) and housing ($100) deposits must be received by Stetson no later than March 1, to receive priority consideration. The final payment of the balance on all fees, including housing, is due April 1.
Photo source: Wikimedia Commons