How To Backup Your OneDrive Files
All faculty, staff and students have access to OneDrive storage through our Microsoft 365 Licensing agreement.
There are times when a backup of the Microsoft OneDrive files may be necessary. Here are a few options to back up your files.
Use OneDrive on the web
- Log in to https://onedrive.stetson.edu using your Stetson credentials.
- Select the files/folders you wish to save using the radio button to the left of the file name. Then click Download at the top of the screen. This will compress your files into a single download.zip file to your computers Downloads folder.
- Once downloaded, you may extract the download.zip file onto your computer or copy it to a thumb drive.
Move your synchronized files to My Documents
- If your OneDrive files are synced locally on your computer, you may move them to the My Documents folder (Windows), Documents folder (Mac), or a thumb drive.
- Microsoft has a support site for backing up files that is great for alumni, where you can learn how to move your school files when you graduate.