Online LL.M. in Advocacy - Eligibility
Stetson welcomes talented individuals who possess a broad range of professional and academic experiences.
- Demonstrate a strong desire to advance their advocacy skills.
- Be proficient in the English language. Applicants whose native language is not English must achieve a TOEFL examination score of at least 550 (paper-based) or 213 (computer-based).
- Meet the following educational criteria:
- hold a law degree from a U.S. law school accredited by the American Bar Association; or
- hold a law degree from a U.S. law school that is not, or was not accredited by the American Bar Association at the time of the applicant's graduation, and the applicant:
- is licensed to practice law in at least one state within the U.S.,
- can provide a certificate of good standing from that state's bar, and
- has significant experience as an advocate
- hold a first law degree from a foreign law school approved by the appropriate authority in that country.