Phi Alpha Delta
MISSION: Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International is a professional law fraternity advancing integrity, compassion, and courage through service to the student, the school, the profession and the community.
VISION: We are the preeminent law fraternity promoting the bonds of fraternalism, and we are the leader in the development and advancement of professional ideals.
CORE VALUES: Bound together by tradition and our common interest in the law, we share these core values: Integrity, Compassion, Courage, Professionalism, Service, Diversity, and Innovation.
PURPOSE: The purpose of this fraternity shall be to form a strong bond uniting students and teachers of the law with members of the Bench and Bar in a fraternal fellowship designed to advance the ideals of liberty and equal justice under law; to stimulate excellence in scholarship; to inspire the virtues of compassion and courage; to foster integrity and professional competence; to promote the welfare of its members; and to encourage their moral, intellectual, and cultural advancement; so that each member may enjoy a lifetime of honorable professional and public service.
"Service to the Student, the School, the Profession and the Community."
A FRATERNITY OF FIRSTS:
- Open membership to all genders, races, creeds and national origins.
- Host one of the largest Mock Trial competitions for law students in the country.
- Conduct a “Senior Transition Program” for pre-law students entering law school.
- Established a Pre-Law Program to assist undergraduate students interested in the law.
- Hold P.A.D. Day at the Supreme Court, a day designated for P.A.D. attorneys to be admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Conduct an Annual Food Drive to directly benefit food banks chosen by Chapters in their local communities.
- Win a CFEA Award for Excellence in the highly competitive multimedia category for the P.A.D. History Video.
- Implement an online membership database for networking students and alumni/ae together.
Alumni Committe Chair
Pro Bono Committee Chair
Prof. Mark Bauer