Moot Court Board - Competitions
Each semester, Stetson's Moot Court Board competes in numerous competitions throughout the United States and abroad. Such competitions include the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot held in Vienna, Austria and Hong Kong, China, as well as other national competitions, such as the ABA National Appellate Advocacy Competition, and state competitions including the Robert Orseck Memorial Moot Court Competition.
During the 2014–2015 school year, Stetson's Moot Court Board will be sending teams to the following competitions:
- Robert Orseck Memorial Moot Court Competition, Boca Raton, Florida
- E. Earle Zehmer Worker's Compensation Moot Court Competition, Orlando, Florida
- Veterans Law Appellate Advocacy Competition, Washington, D.C.
- Mercer Moot Court Competition on Legal Ethics and Professionalism, Macon, Georgia
- 33rd Annual John Marshall Law School International Moot Court Competition in Information Technology and Privacy Law, Chicago, Illinois
- New York City Bar's 64th Annual National Moot Court Competition, Regional Rounds
- Andrews Kurth Moot Court National Championship, Houston, Texas
- 2015 Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition
- ABA Law Student Division National Appellate Advocacy Competition
- Eleventh Circuit "CKP" Cup Bankruptcy Competition
- 23rd Annual Chief Judge Conrad B. Duberstein National Bankruptcy Memorial Moot Court Competition, New York, New York
- The Florida Bar International Law Section Willem C. Vis International Commerical Arbitration Moot
- Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot, Hong Kong or Vienna, Austria