Stetson University Catalog (2012-2013)
The Stetson University Catalog is published each year and includes information on admissions, scholarships and other financial aid, student life, academic programs and course offerings. For your convenience, the catalog is available in component parts for easier perusal.
The catalog provides information related to the implementation of the university mission. It does not constitute a contract. Stetson University makes every effort to include accurate information in the catalog at the time of publication. If circumstances require the university to change existing policies or program information, institution of those changes prior to the posting of the next catalog are not precluded by the existence or publication of the current catalog. Stetson University reserves the right to modify any information in this catalog as necessary.
- Complete Catalog (pp. 1-355)
- Introduction and General Information (pp. 1-62)
- College of Arts and Sciences (pp. 63-205)
- University Minors (Interdisciplinary) (pp. 199-205)
- School of Business Administration (pp. 206-236)
- School of Music (pp. 237-265)
- Pre-Professional Programs/Graduate School Linkages (pp. 265-270)
- Graduate Information (pp. 271-275)
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (pp. 276-306)
- Graduate School of Business (pp. 307-320)
- Continuing Education; Center at Celebration; School of Law (pp. 323-327)
- Faculty and Administration (pp. 328-355)